Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffins cups or line with paper liners sprayed with oil.
- Whisk flour, coconut sugar, wheat bran, flax seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk almond milk, olive oil, vegan butter, agave, egg whites, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until moistened. Add more almond milk if batter is too thick. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 213 calories; 9 33.6 2.5 0 244 Full nutrition