Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 eggs)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool in a bowl of ice water, about 5 minutes, and peel.
- Cut boiled eggs in half using a sharp knife. Remove yolks and place in a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, garlic, coconut aminos, 1 teaspoon nori furikake, salt, and pepper. Mix together until no lumps remain.
- Use a spoon to fill each egg half with yolk mixture. Garnish with a sprinkling of nori furikake.
- Serve right away or refrigerate 1 to 2 days.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a "fancier" look, place the filling mixture in a resealable plastic bag, cut off one bottom corner, and pipe into each egg half. You can also use an icing bag and cake decorating tip for an even more professional result.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 9.3 1.5 5.6 166 146 Full nutrition