Ahi Tuna Tartare with Wasabi Aioli
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine tuna, peanut oil, furikake, and wasabi powder in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Mix water and 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder together in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, chives, and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top tortilla chips with tuna tartare, avocado, and red onion. Drizzle wasabi aioli lightly over the top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use scoop-shaped tortilla chips. Don't use baked chips because they will get soggy.
- Editor's Note:
- Consuming raw seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 16.5 21.9 7.1 11 198 Full nutrition