Thyme-Infused Sous Vide Mushrooms
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 120
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine mushrooms, thyme, parsley and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a sealable plastic bag. Add fresh pepper and shake to distribute the seasonings. Use a vacuum sealer to remove the air and seal the bag.
- Attach a sous vide precision cooker to a large pot filled with water and set temperature to 175 degrees F (79°C). Lower the sealed bag into the water and submerge. Set timer to 30 minutes. If you don't have a sous vide rack, use stainless steel tongs to hold the bag in place.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over low heat and add sliced garlic. Cook for 10 minutes to infuse oil. Remove from heat until mushrooms are finished cooking.
- When mushrooms are finished cooking, heat garlic oil over medium-high heat. Scoop mushrooms out of the bag using a slotted spoon and saute in garlic oil for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The cooking liquid from the sous vide bag can be used in soup.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 10.5 4.9 3.8 0 46 Full nutrition