Hidden Cove Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly spray an 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll 1 pastry sheet into an 11-inch square. Cut remaining pastry sheet crosswise into strips and wave into a lattice on a baking sheet. Freeze lattice while preparing the filling.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk thoroughly until blended. Slowly pour in chicken broth and milk, whisking continually. Stir in Hidden Cove lemon-garlic blend, Swiss cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well until everything is combined, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and vegetables.
- Fit puff pastry square into the prepared casserole dish, trimming corners as needed. Pour chicken filling into the dough. Top with latticed puff pastry, pressing and crimping the edges to seal. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You need to use the Hidden Cove lemon garlic blend from Savory Spice Shop® for this dish - no substitutes will get the flavor right.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 35.2 41.5 18.8 68 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1