Instant Pot® Glazed Carrots
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk 2 tablespoons honey, sriracha, garlic, salt, and water together in a large bowl. Add carrots and stir to combine.
- Transfer coated carrots to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 1 minute. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Using a slotted spoon, transfer carrots to a serving dish.
- Turn on Instant Pot(R) again and select Saute function. Add remaining 2 tablespoons honey to the pot. Cook and whisk until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour glaze over carrots and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This is spicy as written. If sensitive to heat, reduce sriracha to 1 tablespoon.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 0.2 23.5 0.9 0 988 Full nutrition