Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and line a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar, and milk powder in a medium mixing bowl. Add butter to the bowl and toss to combine. Press the pretzel mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk sugar, eggs, flour, and grapefruit zest together in a large bowl. Whisk in orange juice, grapefruit juice, orange aperitif, gin, and vermouth. Pour over the pretzel crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with foil if filling starts browning too quickly. Cool completely on a wire rack, 20 to 30 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Pulse freeze-dried strawberries in a food processor until finely ground. Use a fine-mesh strainer to dust strawberry powder over the filling. Cut into 24 bars and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 7.4 43.5 3.5 62 187 Full nutrition