Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 101
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Trim the bottom 1/4 inch off each Brussels sprout, discarding the small woody stems. Remove any damaged outer leaves and quarter each sprout lengthwise.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the insides are tender and the outer leaves are slightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The exact cooking time will depend on the size of your sprouts.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 5.2 10.7 5.8 4 250 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe was a change from normal side dish, but it was a delicious spinner Brussels spouts.