Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place Brussels sprouts facing up on a jellyroll pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add pine nuts and season with salt. Cook and stir until toasted, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Combine vinegar, honey, and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the oven and transfer to the bowl with the vinegar glaze. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts and cranberries on top and toss to coat. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 279 calories; 11.5 44.1 6.1 0 74 Full nutrition