Asian-Style Brussels Sprouts
"These Brussels sprouts are roasted and flavored with a tangy Asian glaze. You have complete control over how you like them cooked - still crunchy or soft and tender, it's all in the bake. The flavor is a crowd-pleaser around our home. I've never seen these healthy vegetables disappear from my table more quickly than with this recipe! If you like your sprouts extra saucy, you may want to double the amount of glaze you make."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 125
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with aluminum foil.
- Cut the tough stem off each sprout and cut each into quarters. Toss sprouts with olive oil in a large bowl. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Toss sprouts and continue baking until desired doneness is reached, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove sprouts from oven and switch oven to high broil. Move the rack to the top 1/3 of the oven.
- Whisk chile sauce, garlic, and soy sauce together in a large bowl. Pour baked sprouts into the bowl and toss until evenly coated in glaze. Pour sprouts back onto the baking sheet.
- Broil sprouts in the hot oven until glaze is caramelized and sprouts are cooked to preference, about 5 minutes, watching carefully to prevent burning. Serve immediately and enjoy while hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use fish sauce in place of soy sauce, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 7.1 14.1 4.1 0 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1