0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine pancake mix, flax milk, bananas, oats, amaranth, millet, aquafaba, MCT oil, sour cream, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix well. Fold in sunflower seeds and walnuts. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pour 3/4 cup batter in the hot waffle iron and cook until waffle is golden brown and the iron stops steaming, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Break each waffle into quarters.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use coconut oil in place of MCT oil.
- You can use vegan Greek yogurt in place of vegan sour cream.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 10.7 46.8 8.3 0 539 Full nutrition