Vegan Sugar and Spice Muffins
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Whisk sugar, avocado oil, and aquafaba together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Pour in flour mixture; mix until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon batter into the prepared tin, filling each cup halfway full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish to make the topping. Remove hot muffins from the tin and dip in melted margarine; roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 306 calories; 16.4 37.4 2.5 0 264 Full nutrition