Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread almonds onto a baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven until nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Gently stir until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove toasted almonds from the oven, add to saucepan, and stir to coat.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread coated almonds evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle salt over almonds, tossing to cover evenly. Allow to dry, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 259 calories; 18 20.5 7.7 0 156 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The flavor is good, however I think the execution needs some tweaking. If someone would have given me these without telling me what they were, I would never guess vinegar. All you can taste is ...