Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 114
- Combine chickpeas and vinegar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a roasting pan with foil.
- Drain chickpeas well, discarding vinegar. Spread on the roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt on top and toss to coat.
- Roast chickpeas, shaking the pan every 8 to 10 minutes, until they are slightly soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook's Note:
- For crunchier chickpeas, roast for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, taking care they don't burn. At 40 minutes, they are crunchy throughout. The longer they roast, the less vinegar flavor will remain, and the harder they get.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of vinegar. The actual amount of vinegar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 4.2 15.8 3.5 0 791 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
youll probably want to double this because they will disapear fast! Nice and tangy and slightly salty. Addictive!!!
I didn’t like these. I love salt and vinegar Pringle’s and thought this might help my cravings. I may try to make them again with a different type of vinegar.
Interesting recipe. Very good when freshly made. Once cooled not very good.