Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 10 m servings 448
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 sandwiches)
- Cut notches all over the roast with a sharp knife. Rub with Greek seasoning, pepper, salt, and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Bring roast to room temperature before cooking, about 1 hour. Tie up roast with kitchen twine so it will hold its shape while roasting.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix beef broth and bouillon granules together in a roasting pan. Place roast on a rack above the broth so drippings will fall into the broth.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Tent with foil and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Pour broth into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Slice roast very thinly; dunk slices in the hot au jus and stuff into Italian rolls. Top with giardiniera. Ladle more au jus over each sandwich.
You might also like
Per Serving: 448 calories; 13.4 53.4 26.4 45 1814 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1