Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 egg rolls)
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, celery, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning in a mixing bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Use a spoon to scoop out and discard the seeds from each pickle half to create 16 boats. Spoon a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into one pickle boat and top with the the other half of the pickle to seal. Repeat with remaining pickles and cream cheese mixture.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in diamond shape with one corner facing you. Top with a stuffed pickle. Fold up bottom half of wrapper and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll and seal with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining wrappers and pickles.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place 4 egg rolls in the hot oil and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove egg rolls using tongs and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use chopped imitation crab meat if you prefer, but you will need to reduce the volume to 3 ounces.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 9.5 8.3 5.8 28 1035 Full nutrition