Reuben Pickle Sliders
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange bread pieces on the baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep oven on.
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, and horseradish in a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Place 12 dill pickle slices on the foil-lined baking sheet. Evenly distribute corned beef over the pickle slices. Top each with a teaspoon of mayo mixture. Place a piece of toasted bread over the top of the mayo mixture. Top each with a piece of cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top each slider with remaining pickle slices. Stick a toothpick in each slider to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 112 calories; 8.1 6.6 3.8 12 407 Full nutrition