Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 410
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet and a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl. Crumble turkey on top and mix well. Shape mixture into 1/2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- Drain penne. Combine baked meatballs with spaghetti sauce in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the cooked penne, cottage cheese, and mozzarella cheese, plus 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with a glass lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 410 calories; 13.4 39.8 31.7 63 1050 Full nutrition