Ingredients55 m servings 444
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain any fat and set beef aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add corn and bell pepper; cook until soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Return beef to the skillet. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce, cream cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper. Simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and spread evenly. Top with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Arrange potato nuggets over the top. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potato nuggets are crispy and golden, about 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 25.6 41.5 18 58 1063 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The wife and I just loved this recipe. It was zesty and had a much nicer flavor to it compared to an old standard that we had grown up with. We look forward to sharing it with our college-aged...
This is 1 of my long time family recipe, Will always be ;) a hit. I had it passed to me since i learned to cook and now my children (adult) will pass it down to my g kids.
I substituted my mother's BBQ recipe for the Sloppy Joe canned mix.
Turned out good. Fast and easy to make. Needs a little kick so I added hot sauce.