Ingredients55 m servings 444
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain any fat and set beef aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add corn and bell pepper; cook until soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Return beef to the skillet. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce, cream cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper. Simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and spread evenly. Top with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Arrange potato nuggets over the top. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potato nuggets are crispy and golden, about 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 25.6 41.5 18 58 1063 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Very good! I followed the directions and it was very tasty. Easy and the entire family loved it. Thank you!
My fiance made this for us the other night and it was exactly the kind of soul food we needed for a quick meal after a long week. This recipe is brilliant in its simplicity. We will be making ...
I am allergic to cheese so used a cheese substitute and also have vegetarians in the house so used Morning Star Chorizo Crumbles. It was so delicious that everyone wanted 2nds and 3rds and it i...
The wife and I just loved this recipe. It was zesty and had a much nicer flavor to it compared to an old standard that we had grown up with. We look forward to sharing it with our college-aged...
This is 1 of my long time family recipe, Will always be ;) a hit. I had it passed to me since i learned to cook and now my children (adult) will pass it down to my g kids.
I substituted my mother's BBQ recipe for the Sloppy Joe canned mix.
Turned out good. Fast and easy to make. Needs a little kick so I added hot sauce.