Easy Baked Falafel with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 250
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Coat a 9x13-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray and 1 tablespoon olive oil and place inside the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). C
- Combine chickpeas, onion, cilantro, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, cumin, salt, red pepper flakes, and baking powder in a food processor. Pulse until minced but not yet pasty. Transfer to a bowl and stir in flour and egg until fully incorporated.
- Remove baking pan from the oven. Drop golfball-sized portions of chickpea mixture onto the hot pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes. Brush falafel with remaining olive oil and flip over. Continue baking until golden on both sides, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve falafel with yogurt sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.5 29.4 8.2 47 587 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written and these turned out excellent! No changes necessary.