0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 40 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 42 servings (3 pint-sized jars)
- Inspect 3 pint-sized jars for cracks and rings for rust, discarding any defective ones. Immerse jars in simmering water until marmalade is ready. Wash new, unused lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Place clementines and zest in a food processor; blend until well mashed. Transfer to a medium saucepan. Repeat with the cherries and pineapple.
- Add lemon juice and pectin to the fruit in the saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in sugar. Return to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pack marmalade mixture into the hot, sterilized jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a clean knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars to remove any air bubbles. Wipe rims with a moist paper towel to remove any residue. Top with lids and screw rings on tightly.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water to cover jars by at least 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil, cover, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and let rest, several inches apart, for 12 to 24 hours. Press the center of each lid with a finger to ensure the lid does not move up or down. Remove the rings for storage and store in a cool, dark area.
You might also like
Per Serving: 103 calories; 0 26.6 0.2 0 < 1 Full nutrition