Crispy Baked Turkey Burgers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 burgers)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, 1 egg, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, scallions, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Form mixture into 6 patties using a 1/3-cup measuring cup.
- Beat remaining egg and hot sauce together in a bowl. Pour remaining bread crumbs into a bowl. Pour flour into a separate bowl.
- Coat patties with flour, egg mixture, and bread crumbs, in that order, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray patties with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 249 calories; 10 16.7 24.1 132 415 Full nutrition