Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 482
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix flour and sugar in a food processor. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Stir in egg until pastry is well blended.
- Press 1/2 the pastry mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan, pushing firmly to make an even layer. Reserve remaining pastry mixture to sprinkle on top of filling.
- Mix berries, sugar, and flour in a bowl until well blended. Spoon filling into bottom crust. Sprinkle reserved pastry mixture on top of fruit.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until top is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used 2 apples (peeled and chopped), 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, and the rest frozen, unsweetened strawberries. Any mix of fresh or frozen berries, fresh apples, and/or rhubarb is great in this.
- You may want to put the pie pan on a baking sheet in case the juices bubble over.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 18.6 77.6 5.3 69 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good and VERY easy! I used Blueberries, Blackberries and Red Raspberries. So yummy! And even better with a little vanilla ice cream. MMMMMM!