Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix milk and lemon juice in a bowl. Let stand until soured, about 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, whole wheat flour, oats, flax, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat soured milk, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a smaller bowl. Mix into flour mixture until batter is just moistened. Fold in berries. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, before transferring to a cooling rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute vinegar for the lemon juice if preferred.
- Top each muffin with a berry before baking, if desired.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 3.7 26.6 4.9 33 305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1