Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour cookie mix into a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove partially baked crust and leave oven on.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, flour, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the partially baked crust. Spread cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown on top, about 35 minutes. Cool about 30 minutes. Refrigerate to chill, about 2 hours. Cut into 16 to 20 bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 342 calories; 19 39.1 4.8 50 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1