Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 665
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted near the edge comes out clean, 20 to 23 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 20 minutes. Cut into 12 squares and place on a wire rack.
- Place remaining semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Place white chocolate chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl. Heat each bowl in the microwave until chips are melted, about 1 minute each.
- Place 2 halves of a cut strawberry on top of each brownie with tops touching. Drizzle semisweet chocolate over brownies and let cool briefly. Drizzle white chocolate over brownies and let cool briefly.
- Spread whipped topping over strawberries and brownies. Place a cherry in the center; drizzle additional chocolate on. Let stand until set.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the brownies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 40.5 76.8 6.5 34 190 Full nutrition