Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sweet potatoes and salt until starting to brown, 5 to 10 minutes, adding more oil if necessary. Transfer to an 11 x 7-inch rectangular glass baking dish. Press sweet potatoes into the bottom to form a compact layer.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the frying pan and cook onion over medium heat until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add cooked mixed vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and cook until slightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to the baking dish with the sweet potatoes.
- Beat eggs in a blender until just blended, then add mascarpone cheese. Beat until mascarpone cheese starts to separate into smaller bits, about 1 minute more; it won't fully blend. Pour over the vegetables in the baking dish. Top with chopped scallions and mix them in slightly.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until set and slightly browned, 55 to 75 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 357 calories; 25.6 20.1 13.7 314 480 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The quiche part was fantastic - the sweet potato on the bottom was a bit too sweet for our taste. Will “savory up” the sweet potato part next time.