Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 519
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Whisk almond flour, coconut flour, stevia blend, flaxseed meal, espresso powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat together eggs and butter using a large stand mixer or electric hand mixer and mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the almond flour mixture. Continue mixing and add 1/4 cup almond milk at a time until mixture is thick and frosting-like in consistency. Carefully spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile for the frosting, combine cream cheese, butter, stevia blend, cocoa, vanilla extract, espresso powder, liquid stevia, and salt in a large bowl using an electric mixer.
- Remove cake from the oven when a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cake to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 519 calories; 47.5 27.6 10.7 139 579 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2