Almond and Strawberry Tahini Ice Cream
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 40 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Freeze the base of your ice cream maker for at least 12 hours.
- Combine coconut milk, 1/2 cup strawberries, tahini, dates, and almond extract in a high-speed blender. Blend until strawberries are broken down and mixture is combined, about 1 minute. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 5 to 10 minutes.
- As mixture starts to thicken, add remaining 1/2 strawberries and sliced almonds. Continue mixing until thickened, 10 to 20 minutes more.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream garnished with additional strawberries and sesame seeds. Alternatively, place ice cream in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours to firm up.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- You can use slivered almonds in place of sliced, if you prefer. You can use vanilla extract instead of almond extract.
- If you'd like more sweetness, substitute 1/4 cup raw honey for the dates.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 36.2 27.2 6.2 0 29 Full nutrition