Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Lightly spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine the almond milk, water, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in the slow cooker. Whisk to combine thoroughly. Add oats, dried cranberries, and butter.
- Set your slow cooker to Low and cook for 3 1/2 hours. Stir in diced apples and pecans. Continue cooking on Low for 2 more hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use firm cooking apples. I prefer Jonagolds. I leave on the skin for fiber and texture, but you can peel them as well.
- At the end of cooking, I spread out the oatmeal on baking sheets to cool and portion into individual servings and freeze.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 8.9 27.2 2.9 4 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1