Easter Bunny Buns
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 buns)
- Combine sour cream, butter, and water in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until butter is melted, then set aside to cool until tepid.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine whole wheat flour, eggs, sugar, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the kneading attachment. Add sour cream mixture and mix at low speed; increase to medium speed as a ball is formed. Add a little more flour if dough is sticky.
- Form dough into balls. Use clean kitchen scissors to make snips to form ears and add peppercorns for eyes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 326 calories; 14.6 43.4 9.3 57 456 Full nutrition