Vegetarian Quiche Florentine
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 297
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned and tender, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together in a small bowl.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with pie crust. Spoon spinach mixture into the crust. Pour egg mixture on top. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 297 calories; 20.3 15 14 122 518 Full nutrition