Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 277
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prick pie shell with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove and let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add spinach and cook until heated through and dark green, about 5 minutes. Drain well and let cool.
- Combine Swiss cheese and flour in a bag. Seal and shake until cheese is coated.
- Whisk milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Stir in spinach and flour-coated Swiss cheese. Pour into the cooled pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle is set, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To freeze ahead, bake quiche only 40 minutes, wrap tightly in foil, and freeze. To serve, thaw and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Be sure it's completely thawed, or it might not heat up clear through. Individual slices also freeze well.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 17.5 16.5 13.9 96 382 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a great dish to make on a cold and stormy evening. I excluded some ingredients from the recipe to preparing it. I would gladly make it again with the same changes