Banana Cheesecake with Banana Cream Pie Topping
Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 372
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing after each addition. Stir in mashed banana and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into crust in the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely, at least 1 hour, before removing from pan.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of cooled cheesecake. Spread pudding mixture on top. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 9.7 57.7 14.7 69 777 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
This was a huge hit! We used real whipped cream (just whipped heavy cream until thick and creamy) instead of the frozen whipped topping, and gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies. We had gue...
This was really delicious and my family liked it. The only change: I used full fat cream cheese in the cheesecake and full fat topping. (Could not get fat-free frozen topping)
Easy to make and tastes amazing, brings back the days of Nanar Pudding.
Super yummy! I’ve made it a couple of times and I’ve used more banana, maybe double, because I mashed too much. Both times, I also only used one box of pudding and half the milk to make up for ...
Fantastic! I made it with a graham cracker crust instead of the Oreo cookie crust and it was amazing!
Soooooooo good!!!!! I just created an account here BECAUSE of this recipe and put it in my favorites! Absolutely delicious! Layers of rich flavors that will have you savoring it!
Great recipe! I used chocolate filled Oreos for the crust and sprinkled choc shavings on top to give it some color. My husband loved it!
This looks amazing. I haven't made it yet but I wonder if you could just use the pudding and heavy cream to make that topping instead of the milk and whipped topping. Just a thought I haven't tr...