Banana Cheesecake with Banana Cream Pie Topping
Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 372
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing after each addition. Stir in mashed banana and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into crust in the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely, at least 1 hour, before removing from pan.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of cooled cheesecake. Spread pudding mixture on top. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 9.7 57.7 14.7 69 777 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
This was a huge hit! We used real whipped cream (just whipped heavy cream until thick and creamy) instead of the frozen whipped topping, and gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies. We had gue...
This was really delicious and my family liked it. The only change: I used full fat cream cheese in the cheesecake and full fat topping. (Could not get fat-free frozen topping)
Super yummy! I’ve made it a couple of times and I’ve used more banana, maybe double, because I mashed too much. Both times, I also only used one box of pudding and half the milk to make up for ...
Easy to make and tastes amazing, brings back the days of Nanar Pudding.
Fantastic! I made it with a graham cracker crust instead of the Oreo cookie crust and it was amazing!
Soooooooo good!!!!! I just created an account here BECAUSE of this recipe and put it in my favorites! Absolutely delicious! Layers of rich flavors that will have you savoring it!
This turned out marvelous with a few adjustments I made. First, I tripled the butter in the crust. Since I only had a 10 inch springform pan, this might’ve had something to do with it. Then, I ...
Great recipe! I used chocolate filled Oreos for the crust and sprinkled choc shavings on top to give it some color. My husband loved it!