Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of the crumbs to be used as the topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes. Remove and let cool. Keep oven on.
- While crust is cooling, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg, peppermint extract, and green food coloring; beat well. Stir in milk until batter is smooth. Pour batter over the cooled crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top.
- Bake until filling is set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into 25 bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 95 calories; 6.3 8.5 1.6 25 50 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1