Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h servings 618
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a large bowl to create a grainy mixture. Reserve 1/4 cup and distribute remaining crust evenly onto the base of the prepared springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine apple slices, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix using an electric mixer. Add eggs 1 at a time. Beat until well integrated, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour filling into the crust-lined pan and smooth using a spatula.
- Arrange apple slices on top of filling in a circular "deck of cards" arrangement. Sprinkle reserved crust mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to firm up, apples soften, and center remains jiggly, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 6 to 8 hours before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 618 calories; 46 44.4 10 176 462 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1