Double Chocolate-Irish Cream Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins or line cups with paper liners.
- Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Cream butter and sugar together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla extract. Pour in flour mixture and blend well. Beat in milk, Irish cream liqueur, and coffee until evenly blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chopped dark chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate chips.
- I made the Sturdy Whipped Cream Frosting recipe from Allrecipes to top them and added 2 to 3 tablespoons of Irish cream liqueur instead of the almond extract.
- This recipe makes 24 to 36 cupcakes, depending on how much batter you fill into each cup.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 11.2 30.1 2.9 52 159 Full nutrition