Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 636
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan for the brownies.
- Combine 2 cups sugar, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup butter, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Pour brownie batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let brownies cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup softened butter, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar in a bowl. Add 1 cup flour, vanilla extract, and milk. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and spread cookie dough on top of the cooled brownies in the pan. Store in the refrigerator.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use your favorite brownie box mix prepared according to box directions.
Per Serving: 636 calories; 32 87.5 6.8 116 385 Full nutrition