Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss sweet potato rounds with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through (smaller rounds cook faster).
- Top sweet potato rounds with a slice of Brie.
- Slice Grimm's Sausage Bites and add 3 to 4 pieces to each sweet potato round.
- Garnish with cranberries, chopped pecans, and fresh rosemary.
- Apply a drizzle of honey to each round.
- Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- This recipe is also wonderful with Grimm's Fine Foods Polish Sausage Bites and Kolbassa Sausage Bites. Try all three!
- For a savory variation, mince 1 garlic clove and stir into the olive oil. Omit the cranberries and honey. Drizzle with pesto.
- Bake the sliced Sausage Bites with the sweet potato rounds for a hot dish.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 131 Fat 9 g Sodium 249 mg Carbohydrate 8 g Dietary Fibre 1 g Protein 5 g
ReviewsRead all reviews 1