Vegan and Gluten-Free Matcha Raspberry Mini Muffins
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 28
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups.
- Combine oat flour, rice flour, matcha, and baking powder in a bowl; mix well.
- Combine maple syrup, coconut milk, and coconut oil in a second bowl; mix well.
- Stir together vinegar and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside until bubbles form. Add bubbly vinegar mixture to the coconut milk mixture. Add flour mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 28 calories; 1.5 3.5 0.3 0 16 Full nutrition