Bison Meatballs and Spaghetti
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 526
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine green onions, parsley, oregano, and basil in a bowl; mix well.
- Place bison in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the green onion mixture. Add egg, bread, 1 teaspoon salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until evenly combined.
- Shape mixture into eight 1 1/2-inch-wide meatballs. Place in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add red wine; cover and cook for 8 minutes. Flip and continue cooking, covered, for 8 minutes longer. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add remaining green onion mixture, onion, mushrooms, and 1 teaspoon salt. Saute until onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. Add spaghetti sauce and stewed tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper and serve over spaghetti. Top with meatballs and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 526 calories; 9.4 72.7 35.4 96 1601 Full nutrition