Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 468
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill an 8-quart stock pot half-full of water and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return pasta to the stock pot.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until soft, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; continue to saute until lightly browned. Stir in sausages and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in ketchup, tonkatsu sauce, and cream; stir well. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until sauce thickens a little, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the spaghetti in the stock pot. Mix well with tongs. Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For sausages, you can use cocktail sausages. You can also use hot dogs, franks, Polish sausage, Asian wiener sausages, cubed ham, Spam®, or bacon instead of or in addition to the small sausages. It's all fine.
- For tonkatsu sauce, I recommend Bulldog® brand. It's fruity, sweet, and savory. Tonkatsu sauce is absolutely necessary for the success of the recipe. Please don't substitute anything for tonkatsu sauce.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 15.4 69.1 14.1 36 1690 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1