Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 706
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts and thighs with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in the hot butter until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish. Add feta cheese, olives, and garlic.
- Mix heavy cream and pesto together in a bowl. Pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until top is golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 706 calories; 61.2 8.3 31.1 209 1318 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1