Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Place chicken and garlic in a soup pot. Add chicken broth and bring to boil; reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 30 minutes. Remove from pot; let cool 10 minutes. Dice into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch oven-proof glass container (such as Pyrex(R)) with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup; cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine diced chicken, tortellini, cream sauce, and button mushrooms in a large bowl. Pour into the prepared 9x13-inch Pyrex(R) baking dish. Top with remaining cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and top is golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 451 calories; 26.4 32.3 22.6 95 1000 Full nutrition