Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tilapia fillets)
- Combine shredded potatoes, shallot, honey mustard, red pepper flakes, garlic salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Spread each portion of fish with 1 teaspoons mayonnaise and top with 1/4 the potato mixture, pressing onto the fish.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully place fish in the skillet, potato-side down and cook until crispy and browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn fish over gently, reduce heat to medium, and continue cooking until fish flakes easily using a fork, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Serve fish with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Look for precooked shredded potatoes in the grocery, or use frozen hash browns and just let them defrost.
- Be gentle when flipping fish, as it can easily fall apart.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 8.9 14 24.4 43 317 Full nutrition