Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 fritters)
- Mix grated squash, baking mix, milk, egg, Parmesan cheese, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic-herb seasoning together in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop tablespoonfuls of the batter into the hot oil about 1 inch apart. Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; flip and continue cooking until lightly browned on the second side. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to the skillet as needed.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Mexican cheese blend for the Parmesan cheese if preferred.
- For variety, you can add minced jalapeno, chopped green chile, or minced scallions.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5 6.2 3 30 176 Full nutrition