Easy Protein Egg White Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 52
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cottage cheese, egg whites, eggs, flour, baking powder, pepper, and chili powder together in a bowl. Divide mixture between 8 to 10 silicone or aluminum muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dark golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of whole wheat you can use brown rice flour, bean flour, coconut flour, or just whatever flour you can think of. Also if you want your muffins to contain some good carbohydrates, you can add some old-fashioned oats to the recipe.
- Use whatever spice mix you like as long as it contains little amount of salt.
Per Serving: 52 calories; 1.8 2.1 7 48 208 Full nutrition