Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine oats, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized bowl.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in milk, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Add bananas and mix together well. Add 1/2 the flour mixture and stir to combine. Add remaining flour mixture and stir. Stir nuts into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use pecans in place of walnuts. Crushing them will release their oils and add both flavor and moisture to the muffins. If you don't have a rolling pin, chopping them will work fine.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 14.4 33.8 6.1 32 304 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1