Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a rack in the top third of the oven.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp, chile flakes, and salt. Cook until shrimp turn pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Add wine and simmer until about 1 tablespoon liquid remains, 1 to 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Stir cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and 2 tablespoons parsley into the shrimp mixture in the skillet. Season with salt. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbling, 18 to 20 minutes. Increase heat to broiling and cook dip until top is brown in spots, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and top dip with 1 tablespoon parsley. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 191 calories; 16 2.7 8.3 67 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1